So, I'm excited. I should say we are excited.
My little, mako-kun, adores our friend Bryn. They messaged us, out of the blue, this morning to see what we were up to Saturday. And the stars, gears, and other intricate what-nots have aligned so that Bryn can come over and we can have a playdate!
We're going to watch Finding Dory. And eat awesome keto fried pickles, which I'm going to make. We're gonna cuddle and enjoy sharing this awesome movie (one of our favorites) which we cannot believe Bryn hasn't seen yet!
I'm ridiculously excited about this, for a lot of reasons. I shall list them for you now:
- Bryn, much like myself, is a very-busy-grownup-type-person. It's a rare moment when we both have time to lavish on one another.
- That lavishing thing, yo. It feels SO GOOD that someone I like so much reached out to me for social time that's just about us. That's like a luxury beyond luxuries.
- It's very worth noting that Bryn isn't just my friend, they're mako-kun's friend. Like, separately and in addition to being mine. That feels entirely wonderful for a variety of complex reasons.
- We're totally going to have fried pickles, which I found a recipe for, that I'm excited to try.
- As much as I love and care for my little brain-room-mate, it's really pretty rare that I put him first in terms of my time and obligations. Making time and space for him to have fun with his very dear friend feels so damn good.
- Have I mentioned how very much I like Bryn?
Is it Saturday yet?